I haven't been blogging regularly , so I want to belatedly interject this post about the passing on of our beloved pet cat, McGillikitty, in early May. McGillikitty resided with us for over 14 years, and I'm ever thankful he found us when he did, apparently emerging from a neglectful and abusive home. Although young, he was no kitten when he arrived at our doorstep and returned relentlessly until we allowed him officially to stay, so we believe his lifespan was about 17 years. He was devoted to us, and beloved by us, the entire time.
At the end, our kind veterinarian mercifully ushered him from his aged and infirm body into his last sleep with the taste of tantalizing kitty treats. We will hold his memory dear and be thankful for the tender treasure of love he brought to us. God is good (but I greatly miss my handsome golden kitty boy).
