Tuesday, June 11, 2013

 

Missing  My  ♥♥  Parents

It is somewhat difficult to contemplate and comment about the swift passing of time, and of both my parents into Eternity. 

Today I am posting to mention that June 12, 2013 will be the first time I celebrate what would've been my mother's ninety-second birthday -- the first without her. I miss her terribly, and admit it, but I would not change anything for I know that God is merciful, and my mother had a long and oft blessed life. 

I marked, with solemn tribute and smiling remembrance, what would have been my father's one-hundredth birthday on May 19, 2013, and gave heartfelt thanks for what his life encompassed. He was "Ichiban"/one-of-a-kind =
the BEST kind!

I am extremely fortunate to have shared in the lives of each of my parents for many years of love (and loving struggles), and I thank God for it all. I trust I will see them again when I leave this realm and enter the heavenly kingdom of God in Christ, my Savior. 
><†>

"Thank You, Lord Jesus,
for giving me to them,
and them to me. 
I will forever remember
and be grateful."