Friday, April 10, 2009

Reason to rejoice...evermore!

From Drop Box

Shalom!, with every measure of grace, mercy and peace to you at this season of newness and life ~

I'm just puttering lately, between the bouts of nattering I do in relation to recent ill-effects of allergy medication. Nevertheless, I would not trade the inconvenience for the beauty of the blooms that bedeck our garden.

Today I put together this image for my online viewers who know that, no matter the conditions current in the world, there is always reason to look back to One who died and rose from the dead, look at the One who lives today at the right hand of God the Father, and look up to the One who promised to return soon while meanwhile sustaining all things in love and working out what is best for those who believe on Him. I cannot ask for better in this life, and certainly not in the life to come. Jesus is the best of the best! I'm thankful to know it and to be able to share it with others. I pray you know it too, and appreciate the sentiment in the image, from my kitties and myself, who so understand the blessings of a nap in the sun, and in the Son!

Soon and very soon...